Saturday, 14 May 2016

Re: [bitsremembers] Re: A very amazing coincidence - DPS New Delhi, BITS Pilani & IIFT New Delhi

 

Rakesh try spotting him in the school photograph as well. Could you locate me as well??

Sent from my iPhone

On 14-May-2016, at 5:42 PM, Rakesh Pant rakesh3b@hotmail.com [bitsremembers] <bitsremembers@yahoogroups.co.in> wrote:

 

Chander Maharaj,


Thanks a lot for sharing the two lovely photographs

And agree, What a coincidence!!!!!


I guess in IIFT photograph, 7th from right (with spectacles) in first row (Just above teachers)


All the best


Rakesh Pant


From: bitsremembers@yahoogroups.co.in <bitsremembers@yahoogroups.co.in> on behalf of chander mohan cmg1948@yahoo.com [bitsremembers] <bitsremembers@yahoogroups.co.in>
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2016 2:03:07 PM
To: bitsremembers@yahoogroups.co.in
Cc: B. C. Jain
Subject: [bitsremembers] Re: A very amazing coincidence - DPS New Delhi, BITS Pilani & IIFT New Delhi [2 Attachments]
 
Friends,
I thought I will share this with you all as I find this a rare coincidence. I am attaching to this mail two group photographs
1) At Delhi Public School, Mathura Road, New Delhi  Class 9 -1962
2) At Indian Institute Of Foreign Trade, New Delhi - 1973-74 
Me and Tarun Bakshi were together at DPS Mathura Road, followed by BITS Pilani ( 1966 - 1971) and amazingly once again at Indian Institute of Foreign Trade , New Delhi in 1973-74.
May be close friends of Tarun cud locate him in these two group photographs. I shall revert on this in about 2 days time.
Regards
Chander Mohan
Mobile: 9999670026







   
   


__._,_.___

Posted by: Chander Mohan <cmg1948@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a new topic Messages in this topic (5)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment