Dear BC,
Thanks and congrats for compiling the list which was a herculean task. I have corrected my details as a very much living and kicking human being although categorized under 'sad demise' in the list. I am not a keen reader of whatsup messages and did not come to know about your accident. When I came to know it was too late. I am sorry for not keeping in touch. I am sure you are fully recovered and devoting yourself in the service of your class mates once again.
Regards
R. K. Jain
Forgings Today
Ph. 0-9810749109, 91-11-45541350
From: bitsremembers@yahoogroups.co.in [mailto:bitsremembers@yahoogroups.co.in]
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2016 10:42 AM
To: BITSREMEMBERS
Subject: [bitsremembers] FW: Updating BITS List
D ear friends,
All of us have been contributing to bringing our Directory up-to-date for Golden Jubilee event. I have attached a partial list updated by my office people. It is branchwise (and then roll number wise within the branch). I believe better efforts are being made by Hemant, Lalit etc and I thought I would share it with all and then let Hemant, Lalit and others take it forward. We are all very sensitive about our friends who are not with us anymore and these red marked entries have to be reviewed to ensure that there are no mistakes. My apologies in advance if there are any mistakes.
If we could have largely updated list by end of May, we could even try and reach those who are not on whats app / bitsremembers.
May I also remind you to send your contributions at the earliest (if not already done)!
Best wishes,
BC JAIN
Attachment(s) from R.K.Jain | View attachments on the web
1 of 1 File(s)
Posted by: "R.K.Jain" <rkjain.pilani@gmail.com>
| Reply via web post | • | Reply to sender | • | Reply to group | • | Start a new topic | • | Messages in this topic (2) |

No comments:
Post a Comment