Friday, 13 May 2016

Re: [bitsremembers] FW: Updating BITS List

 

BC, I am in touch with couple of people who for personal reason not able to confirm at this point though they will do so little late. Some like Ashok Jayaram, Gangadhar ( Chem) etc have their old parents are with them and hence they may confirm late. Some more like Nagarath of ( Bangalore) Ashok Maheshwari will also decide later. Some like, MMD, Vinod PODDAR, Santhosh Garg, Alok Mehendirata', Alok Tandon, Tarun Bakshi , Lalit Marda, Satgish Choudhary, Remesh Pilani , Deepak Dhawan, Deep Kapuria and  some 5 more will join later. Hence we should block atleast 15 - 20 more rooms other than those who confirm with money in May as expected. Regards, Ram

On May 13, 2016 10:42 AM, "'B C Jain' bcjain@ankurscientific.com [bitsremembers]" <bitsremembers@yahoogroups.co.in> wrote:
 

D ear friends,

 

All of us have been contributing to bringing our Directory up-to-date for Golden Jubilee event. I have attached a partial list updated by my office people. It is branchwise (and then roll number wise within the branch). I believe better efforts are being made by Hemant, Lalit etc and I thought I would share it with all and then let Hemant, Lalit and others take it forward. We are all very sensitive about our friends who are not with us anymore and these red marked entries have to be reviewed to ensure that there are no mistakes. My apologies in advance if there are any mistakes.

 

If we could have largely updated list by end of May, we could even try and reach those who are not on whats app / bitsremembers.

 

May I also remind you to send your contributions at the earliest (if not already done)!

 

Best wishes,

 

BC JAIN

__._,_.___

Posted by: Ramkumar Rangaswamy <ramkumar.rangaswamy@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a new topic Messages in this topic (3)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment